Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ways to Detect Spyware


Do you have Spyware on your computer? Chances are you do. Around ninety percent of personal computers are infected. There is that ten percent chance that you don't have it but don't hold your breath. I'm going to teach you ways to detect spyware. First off, does your computer run slower then usually, are youexperiencing a high number of pop-ups or does your computer seem to have a mind of its own?

I'm just going to be straight forward. I recommend getting your computer scanned for spy ware. Don't worry, you don't have to hire the geek squad or take your computer into a repair shop. Most antispyware products will offer a free scan. I suggest getting one of these scans. Not all of these programs are legit, so I will point you in the right direction. Xoftspy Se Free Scan. Get the scan done, and I will tell you what to do next. Check out my lens at www.squidoo.com.

No comments: